The Stair Barrier Banister-to-Banister Gate - Gray Farmhouse Lines
By: The Stair Barrier
We love when style meets function! The Stair Barrier's banister-to-banister fabric gate features a buckle system, which creates a stylish and practical solution to keep curious babies, toddlers (and pets!) off of the stairs. The best part is that there is no drilling required! Are you sold yet? Because we are!
Need a Wall-to-Banister configuration? We've got it!
Details + Dimensions:
- Available in two widths to fit your staircase opening: Regular + Wide
- Regular measures 42" w x 32" h
- Wide measures 52" w x 32" h
- Please see the size chart to determine which size you need
- Not designed for stair widths under 36" or over 52"
- To open, simply unbuckle the three dual-release buckles on one side + roll to the other side for stair access
- Includes an installation guide
- Installs in minutes without tools
- Banister-to-Banister Gate requires no drilling for installation
- Can be installed on an angle
- Does not require two flat surfaces for installation
- Adaptable to volute/curved banisters + all banister shapes
- Internal plastic struts + heavy-duty webbing prevent the gate from being pulled down or lifted up
- Lightweight + portable for play dates + travel
- Handcrafted in the US
- Constructed with upholstery-grade fabrics
- This item is eligible for return or exchange within 10 business days of delivery
- A $15 restocking fee will apply to all returns + exchanges
Need help fitting The Stair Barrier to your staircase? Email email@example.com for assistance!