DockATot Deluxe+ Dock - La Vie en Rose
- $ 195.00
- $ 195.00
- Unit Price
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8+ months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, they are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. The Deluxe+ dock passes robust testing to ensure a safe environment for your little one.
Details + Dimensions:
- Includes DockATot Deluxe+ Dock + La Vie en Rose Cover (removable, machine washable cover)
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 1, 0-8+ months
- Intended uses: Supervised lounging, playtime, quick diaper changes, bonding time and a familiar spot while traveling
- Please note: DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area
- Exterior Dimensions: 29" l (Buckle closed) x 18" w
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 22" l x 8.5" w
- Buckle can be opened for additional length
- Designed in Sweden + made in Europe
- Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe
- Additional covers sold separately
- Toy bar pictured not included
- This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Safety Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colorfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies.
- Each piece of the dock is washable, care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label sewn into your dock cover)
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in warm water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying)
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in hot water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry
- Avoid using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean any part of your dock
We realize that sometimes things don't work out, especially as you're planning for your little one's arrival! While we'd love to take back any and everything that isn't a good fit for your baby or nursery, due to the curated nature of the items we carry, some items are not eligible for return or exchange, including, but not limited to:
- Wallpaper + Decals
- Custom produced items
RETURN + EXCHANGE POLICY
To determine if your item is eligible, please see the individual product listing where your order was placed. Items not eligible for return or exchange will be noted with: This item is not eligible for return or exchange. If your item is eligible for return, a 30 day return policy applies.
To proceed with a return or exchange:
- Email email@example.com for return approval
- Please include your order number, the items you are returning and the reason for your return
- Please allow 24-48 hours for your return to be approved
- You are responsible for return shipping costs
- Project Nursery does not provide return shipping labels
- Once your return arrives back to Project Nursery, please allow 5-7 business days for your return to be processed, approved and refunded
- An $8 restocking fee will apply to your return
- If you choose store credit, this restocking fee will be waived
All items must be in their original, unopened packaging in new condition. Items received in any other condition may have additional restocking fee applied.
Any return details listed on individual product listings override the return policy listed here. Items returned to Project Nursery or our vendors without prior return approval will be denied. Project Nursery is not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit.
If an item is damaged during shipping or appears to be defective, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damage claims must be received via email within 5 business days of the item being delivered. Damaged/defective items will be replaced, not refunded, and/or damaged parts replaced, as available. Items damaged in transit must be handled by contacting the shipping carrier and filing a damage claim. We can not offer refunds for carrier induced damages.
Please inspect all wallpaper/decal orders upon arrival. Defective, misaligned or incorrect wallpaper/decal orders must be reported to us within 10 business days of arrival. Damaged/defective/misaligned wallpaper/decals will be replaced, not refunded.
Order cancellations may be possible if you reach us within an hour of your order being placed. Please email us at email@example.com for assistance with an order cancellation. If your order has already been produced, processed or shipped, a cancellation will not be possible.
Wallpaper and wall decal orders are not eligible for cancellations.
Furniture orders that have been on backorder or pre-order will not be eligible for cancellation if they are already in the process of being shipped or within the most recent expected ship window.
Please allow 24 hours to determine if your order is eligible for cancellation.
A 15% cancellation fee will apply to any cancelled order, inclusive of shipping costs.
To initiate an electronics return request, please fill out our Electronics Contact Form. Our Electronics Care Team will contact you within 48 business hours. You can also reach them directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 844-393-7338.
If an electronics item is damaged during shipping, please notify us immediately using the contact information above. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of receipt of goods. For unused/undamaged items we will accept returns for up to 30 days from the date of shipping.
All returns must be packed in the original packaging and include any original documentation.
Your special delivery is important to us and we want to make sure it gets to you as quickly and as fuss-free as possible! Many of the items we carry ship directly from our warehouse in New Jersey within 1-2 business days. However, in order to bring you a wide selection of items to shop, select items ship directly from our trusted and curated manufacturers. These items may take a little longer to get to you, but we promise that they're worth the wait!
Please read our shipping policies, details about furniture, large parcel shipments and other helpful shipping information below. If you still have questions, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Project Nursery is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked as “delivered” must be filed after 2 days and before 10 days from the date the package was marked “delivered.” Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed after 5 days and within 30 days from the last status update.
SHIPPING DURING COVID-19
Our shipping times and delivery options are currently being delayed by COVID-19 shipping restrictions and volumes. All carriers—including, but not limited to, USPS, UPS, FedEx + freight carriers—are impacted.
What does this mean for your shipment + delivery? You may see your package take longer to be processed with the carrier, resulting in tracking numbers taking longer to update and packages taking longer to reach your doorstep. Unfortunately, these delays are out of our control, but we promise to keep in touch when delays are known and will do our best to make sure your package gets to you as quickly as possible.
Please allow additional time for shipping processes such as packages to be scanned with carriers, tracking numbers to populate and expected arrival dates. We are not able to refund shipments that experience delays during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Project Nursery orders are shipped Monday through Friday, with the exception of major US + Canadian holidays. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed and shipped on Monday. In the event of a delay, we will notify you via email or phone.
Please refer to shipping information noted on our product listings for specific production and shipping times. We are not responsible for the delivery of shipments to PO boxes, shipping locations/stores, shipping warehouses, freight forwarders or other similar locations. We will not provide refunds or replacements for shipments to these locations that have been confirmed as delivered by the shipping provider (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
We are not responsible for delivery delays during shipping due to shipping with carriers, including weather, delivery locations being inaccessible, packages that were delivered to the incorrect address, or other unforeseen delay circumstances. While we do our best to ship your item in a timely manner, we do not have control over your delivery once it is in the hands of the carrier. We do not offer refunds for items that experience delivery delays that are confirmed as delivered by the shipping provider.
Items missing in transit will be offered a replacement only. Please allow up to 21 days for us to determine if your shipment is indeed missing or undelivered before a replacement can be provided and shipped. In the case that a replacement is not available, store credit will be issued. Items damaged in transit must be handled by contacting the shipping carrier and filing a damage claim. We can not offer refunds for carrier induced damages.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
As soon as your order ships, you will receive a tracking confirmation notice sent to the email address used to place your order.
Looking for tracking, but can't find your order number? Please reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
FURNITURE SHIPPING + DELIVERY
All of our furniture ships directly from our furniture manufacturers. Please refer to the furniture product listing to determine expected production and shipping lead times before placing your order.
Delivery to apartments/condos or homes without direct access to the front door due to stairs or gates will be delivered to a ground-level location, building office/mailroom or best possible delivery location for the driver. Please indicate delivery/access instructions on your order, when necessary.
*These rates may be increased from October-January due to holiday shipping surcharges from our carriers.
Flat-Rate Shipping: Applies to crib mattresses and smaller shipments. Delivery is typically provided via UPS or FedEx to the outside of your home.
Large Parcel Shipping: Applies to most furniture items that require assembly, such as cribs, changing tables and select gliders/rockers. Delivery is typically provided via UPS or FedEx to the outside of your home.
XL Parcel Shipping: Applies to larger furniture items that may arrive assembled or partially assembled. Delivery is typically provided via UPS of FedEx to the outside of your home.
Oversized Parcel Shipping: Applies to furniture items that are much heavier or larger than our typical shipments, including 6-drawer dressers, select gliders/rockers, twin beds and more. Delivery is typically provided via freight/UPS/FedEx to the outside of your home, but may vary based on your location and item purchased.
Threshold Delivery: If the item you're ordering includes Threshold Delivery, your item will be delivered to the first available location inside of your home, no package removal or assembly included, may vary due to current COVID-19 restrictions in your area.
White Glove Delivery: If the item you're ordering includes White Glove Delivery, an additional fee will be calculated and quoted after checkout. We will arrange a delivery company in your area that will bring the furniture into your home to the room of your choice, remove all of the packaging and assemble your furniture piece. This level of service is limited to specific items and not available in all areas. Some limitations may apply due to current COVID-19 restrictions.
International Furniture Shipping: Many of our furniture items are not able to be shipped internationally or to freight forwarding services. Please see individual product listings for additional details or reach us at email@example.com for additional information.
Project Nursery offers free shipping on select items and accessories marked with our Free Shipping Blue Truck Logo. Additional items in your order may result in a shipping fee. Orders mixed with items that ship free and items that have a shipping fee will result in the lowest combined shipping fee.
Free shipping does not apply to international orders at this time.
Project Nursery is proud to offer international shipping through a partnership with a trusted third-party company, GlobalShopex.com. For more information about placing an international order, please visit our FAQ Page.
Some items are not eligible for international shipping, including furniture.
Looking for tracking information for your international order? Please reach GlobalShopEx directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (786) 391-4868.
If you have placed an international order, please note that international shipping times will vary based on your location and the items you've purchased. Thank you in advance for understanding that we are not responsible for delays by customs, or other circumstance that may delay your order.
For additional questions regarding our shipping policies or for help tracking your order, please reach our Customer Care Team at email@example.com. Thank you for shopping with us!