The Stair Barrier Wall-to-Banister Gate - Beige Natural Intersections
By: The Stair Barrier
We love when style meets function! The Stair Barrier's wall-to-banister fabric gate features a buckle system, which creates a stylish and practical solution to keep curious babies, toddlers (and pets!) off of the stairs. Are you sold yet? Because we are!
Need a Wall-to-Banister configuration? We've got it!
Details + Dimensions:
- Available in two widths to fit your staircase opening: Regular + Wide
- Regular measures 42" w x 32" h
- Wide measures 52" w x 32" h
- Please see the size chart to determine which size you need
- Not designed for stair widths under 36" or over 52"
- To open, simply unbuckle the three dual-release buckles on one side + roll to the other side for stair access
- Includes an installation guide
- Installation kit included
- Requires minimum drilling on the wall side for installation
- Can be installed on an angle
- Does not require two flat surfaces for installation
- Adaptable to volute/curved banisters + all banister shapes
- If your molding is more than 1/2" thick, you may need additional spaces (sold separately)
- Internal plastic struts + heavy-duty webbing prevent the gate from being pulled down or lifted up
- Lightweight + portable for play dates + travel
- Handcrafted in the US
- Constructed with upholstery-grade fabrics
- This item is eligible for return or exchange within 10 business days of delivery
- A $15 restocking fee will apply to all returns + exchanges
Need help fitting The Stair Barrier to your staircase? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!